You've heard the phrase, "Catch a Rising Star..." haven't you?

With that phrase lodged in your brain, you are invited to check out my recent conversation with Millie Chapman now available via our aaduna website:    http://aaduna.org/conversations/


(c) 2014 Millie Chapman (photo provided)


It is always special to get to know someone at the onset of a promising writing career so you can watch that person develop  and chart a path that engages a wide spectrum of the reading public.  So, I am not just tossing a phrase around when I say, "Catch a rising star."  






And if my chat with Millie does not spark you to want to know more about her, read or re-read her story,"Peony" as published in aaduna's summer 2014 issue.  You will soon see what I initially saw when I read her story for the first time.

And just remember, it is always fun to put a "star" in your pocket!



Help us increase Aaduna Inc. page likes on facebook, click below - our goal is to reach 500 likes by December 8th.  





Comments