Second Anniversary Issue Is Coming...

You have been patient.

Some of you have nails that testify to that wait; others have made hairballs from cleaning combs and brushes.  We do not recommend detroying nails, cuticles or losing hair while waiting for anything!  

We hope no one is binge eating although I can't get enough of certain foods to appease my nervous stomach or watching late night TV when there is no late night TV to watch.  My example should not be an example that anyone should follow.  With that said, I will not comment on the condition of my nails or those fuzzy balls rolling around my bathroom floor.   
 
While waiting for the anniversary issue (the fiction section is being uploaded as I write, and then all pages have to be linked to a uniform composition... and then we do a final online proof etc. etc.,) I find myself doing much needed yardwork, walking along the pier adjacent to Owasco Lake, writing (that's right...writing...using paper and pen...remember that process?!,)  and reading back issues of magazines that I have let drift.  
 
Lisa is working hard to make the next issue as magical and intriguing as previous ones.  I just hope my nails, hair, stomach, eyes and legs survive the wait.  The summer issue is already nipping at my heels.  Ouch!
 
Hold on...we're coming!  Thanks to Sam 'n' Dave, soul legends!



 

              

Comments