Creating Viable Platforms

I will write a monthly piece for Rockford Kingsley's e-zine that focuses on aaduna writers and artists.  Using interviews, commentary, and my observations on art + culture, I want to engage RK's readership and stimulate them to become habitual readers of aaduna.  More importantly, this  initiative will provide another mechanism for artists to get their work and personalities before the public.  Rockford Kingsley boasts being within the top 2% of websites for site visits and unique page views as confirmed by an independent company that tracks website usage.  Before the Fall 2011 issue, I will have an independent audit of the aaduna site.  "e-viewpoints" will premier on May 1st at http://www.rockfordkingsley.org/

I established a relationship with a writers group (Urban Monks) at the Auburn Correctional Facility, and will attend an April 28 theatrical performance written by a ACF writer whose non-fiction work will be presented in our Fall Issue.  In late June, I plan to visit with their decades old Monday night poetry group to listen and learn.     

Comments